Click HERE to fill out our job application form!
We are always glad to accept resumes from enthusiastic, hard-working, dependable, team-oriented persons who wish to join our team of veterinary health care professionals. MUST LOVE FOUR-LEGGED AND TWO-LEGGED CREATURES ALIKE!
Positions for which we may have openings include: ASSOCIATE VETERINARIAN
- Part-Time/full-time position
- Must be Florida Licensed
- Salary commensurate with qualifications and experience.
RECEPTIONIST Responsibilities include:
- Scheduling appointments
- Answering the telephone
- Setting up new clients and patients
- Preparation and maintenance of electronic and written medical records, over the counter sales, mailings, computer operation and data entry, financial transactions, filing, and front office and reception area maintenance
- Receptionists will assume the responsibility for acquiring the medical and legal information necessary for the medical care of the patients.
- Certified or experienced -On the job training is also available
- Technicians are responsible for hospital maintenance, assisting the doctors, laboratory procedures, radiology, client communication, medical procedures, pharmacy, operation and maintenance of instruments and equipment, inventory, daily treatment of hospitalized patients, assisting in the operating room and maintenance of the OSHA and Hazardous Materials programs.
- Experience is not necessary
- Must enjoy working with pets and people
- Students are encouraged to apply
- Duties include assisting the doctor, daily care of hospitalized patients (including walking and feeding), assisting in the exam rooms, pharmacy, client communication and cleaning and maintenance of the facility and equipment.
Please mail, fax, or drop off your resume and application to Midcounty Veterinary Hospital. Please click here to print out an application!